d2r-collect.com PRIVACY STATEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- When you request additional information or register on D2R-Collect.com’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase D2R-Collect.com’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- D2R-Collect.com uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
Use of Information
- D2R-Collect.com uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- D2R-Collect.com may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- D2R-Collect.com may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- D2R-Collect.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. D2R-Collect.com may share information collected with other companies that work on D2R-Collect.com’s behalf.
- Customers of d2r-collect.com shall have full access and ownership to their own Data and may download them at anytime.
- Customers of D2R-Collect.com may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- D2R-Collect.com will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data in compliance with Canadian laws. In accordance with the D2R-Collect.com Master Subscription Agreement, D2R-Collect.com may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from D2R-Collect.com contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
How to Contact Us
For more information about D2R-Collect.com’s information practices, please view the Company’s full Privacy Statement.
3555 Don Mills Road, Suite 18-512
Toronto, ON M2H 2N2
“We were searching for a software that was simple to use and learn, answers all our needs and be cost effective. A web based software was not on the list until we tried D2R-Collect. We have made great savings in streamlining processes, with great calendar scheduling, follow up tools, customizing letters, tracking Debtors' phones, addresses and Notes and simple financial management tools”